(Updated April 15, 2022)
Our public spaces will continue to be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day. There will be limited seating inside the Market & picnic tables for outside dining. Our guidelines are subject to evolve frequently, and at our discretion please check back on this page before your visit.
The diversity of what Pineland Farms has to offer has led us to post informational signs outside of all open indoor spaces, to help guide you through your visit with us.
Barns on the Valley Farm are open to the public, some barns will be closed for essential employee access only. We have installed safety chains with signs to indicate this and we ask that you please refrain from entering all buildings marked as such. The Family Farmyard is open by reservation. 2 Hour Farm Passes will be available for sale. Limited tickets are available for each 2 hour time slot. Family Programs are back with limited group sizes.
When visiting the Farm please keep these guidelines in mind:
- In general, face coverings are no longer required while visiting, anyone that wishes to continue the use of a face covering is encouraged to do so.
- Facial coverings are optional during educator-led experiences and anyone that wishes to continue to use one is encouraged to do so.
- Please be considerate of those who are still practicing social distancing and choosing to use facial coverings.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone that has been ill, please visit us on a different day.
The Market and Outdoor Center are open but please continue to take advantage of our curbside pickup option for groceries, a limited number of tables will be available for dine in and picnic tables are available outside.
When visiting the Market and Outdoor Center please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Face coverings are no longer required, anyone that wishes to continue the use of a face covering is encouraged to do so.
- There will be limited seating available inside the Market and our tea room will remain closed.
- Cleaning measures will continue to be taken, including frequent disinfecting of surfaces such as door handles, carts, bathrooms, etc.
For your convenience here is a list of current offerings, hours & links:
Open daily 7:30am-6pm weekdays 8am-6pm weekends. Limited dine in available. Picnic tables outside.
Curbside Pickup continues: https://pinelandfarms.storebyweb.com/s/1000-1/
Breakfast & Lunch available for takeout: MENU
8:00 am-5:00 pm daily
Purchase Season Passes for ski, snowshoe & fat bike, disc golf rounds and day passes:
2 HOUR FARM PASS
Opens daily at 9am. Reserve your 2 hour farm pass and farm activities here:
Please call 207.650.3031 or email email@example.com with any questions.
are shared on our website: https://pinelandfarms.org/recreation/trail-conditions/