Full Time Building Maintenance Director Position
Full Time Building Maintenance Director
Job Description: Boulos Asset Management has an immediate opening for a full time Building Maintenance Director for the Pineland Campus and Farm Properties. This is a 40 hour a week position and requires nights and weekend emergency coverage. Candidates are subject to a background check.
– Overseeing building maintenance including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC maintenance
– Daily assignment of work orders to maintenance staff including oversight, guidance and problem solving throughout the day
– Working with the Asset Manager to determine, manage, and schedule repairs or renovation projects
– Vendor and Contractor management
– Building maintenance
– Grounds maintenance
– Project management
– Snow removal as necessary
– Flexibility is a must as priorities change frequently
– Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
– Must be self-motivated
– Ability to create followership through role modeling the expectations of the Asset Manager
– Ability to multi-task and trouble-shoot various building maintenance issues
– HVAC, plumbing, or electrical skills preferred
– Ability to lift 75 pounds
– Must have prior building maintenance experience
– Must have strong computer skills
– Prior experience with HVAC building management systems preferred
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Corporate benefits package incl. health, 401K, life, etc.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.