Outdoor Recreation Department Positions
The Pineland Farms Outdoor Recreation Department is looking for a hard working self-motivated individuals. This is a full-time seasonal position.
Job duties will require experience in the following areas:
- Assisting in event preparation and support
- Trail maintenance and building
- Building maintenance
- Equipment operation and maintenance
- Tree cutting and pruning
- String trimming
- Trail grooming
- Must be physically fit and willing to work in all types of weather.
- Must have current driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, in a team-oriented environment.
- Must work well with and be comfortable with the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.