(Updated Oct. 7, 2020)
Pineland Farms is happy to announce that we are open. We have been busy working to follow all CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff. You will notice hand sanitizing stations located outside and inside of our retail locations such as The Market and Outdoor Center. Our public spaces are being cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and our staff is practicing all CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal protection. We have added more picnic tables and outdoor seating under the tent outside the Market.
The diversity of what Pineland Farms has to offer has led us to post informational signs outside of all open indoor spaces, to help guide you through your visit with us.
Barns on the Valley Farm are open to the public, some barns will be closed for essential employee access only. We have installed safety chains with signs to indicate this and we ask that you please refrain from entering all buildings marked as such. The Family Farmyard is open by reservation. 2 Hour Farm Passes will be available for sale. Limited tickets are available for each 2 hour time slot. Family Programs are starting to come back. There are ample opportunities to see all of our animals through open door ways and in their pen areas. For the protection of our animals we ask that you please refrain from touching, petting or feeding them.
When visiting the Farm please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- Wear a face covering if the 6 ft. distancing recommendation cannot be maintained. Educator led activities require all participants to wear masks. Group sizes are limited to 10 people. Classes meet outside of the Education Barn in the Family Farmyard.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone that has been ill, please do not visit. Our employees are providing essential services and need to stay safe and healthy to care for our plants and animals
- Bathrooms will be open on a limited basis with frequent cleanings
The Market and Outdoor Center is open and has limits on the number of patrons permitted inside at any given time. These limits will be posted on the entry doors. Please continue to take advantage of our curbside pickup option for groceries and sandwiches, a limited number of tables will be available for dine in. The Outdoor Center is also limiting entry and is encouraging online purchasing of Disc Golf Rounds and Disc Golf Day Passes.
When visiting the Market and Outdoor Center please keep these guidelines in mind:
- All staff will be required to wear face coverings
- All customers entering will be required to wear face coverings
- There will be limited seating available inside the Market
- In keeping with state regulations, we will be limiting the total numbers of customers inside..
- Additional cleaning measures will be taken, including frequent disinfecting of surfaces such as door handles, carts, bathrooms, etc.
Please check back frequently for further details about purchasing Farmyard Passes and other events in the future. Be sure to follow all social distancing recommendations.
As always, we look forward to seeing you here again at Pineland Farms.
For your convenience here is a list of current offerings, hours & links:
Open daily 7:30am-6pm weekdays 8am-6pm weekends. Limited dine in available.
Curbside Pickup continues: https://pinelandfarms.storebyweb.com/s/1000-1/
Breakfast & Lunch available for takeout: MENU
Contact-free takeout ordering is now available online. Ready in 30 minutes pickup in the Market lobby:
Open daily 9am-5pm daily.
Purchase Disc Golf Rounds and Day Passes:
2 HOUR FARM PASS & Corn Maze
Opens daily at 10am. Reserve your 2 hour farm pass and farm activities here:
Please call 207.650.3031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
are shared on our website: https://pinelandfarms.org/recreation/trail-conditions/