|As we patiently wait for more snow to cover our trails, we thought we’d take this time to highlight some of the new outdoor recreation changes you’ll find at Pineland Farms. We’d also like to remind you that even if the ski trails are closed there is still opportunity to enjoy your time outside playing winter disc golf, hiking, ice skating & fat biking when conditions allow. Just check our Trail Conditions to see what activities are available on any given day. The Outdoor Center is open daily 8am-5pm and can be reached by calling 207.688.6599.
- The first thing to note is our online Season Pass and online release waiver. Now when you buy your pass online, make sure to register an account to automatically receive 10% off future purchases this season. You’ll receive the discount online & in-store at the Outdoor Center as well as at the Market! When you purchase a season pass follow the link to sign your release waiver online. That way when you pick up your pass at the Outdoor Center you’ll be out on the trails a lot faster.
- As you enter the venue you will see our new ticket sales booth designed to streamline day pass sales and information.
- New Trail Maps have been designed and a new GPS Trail Map was created for you to use while you’re out on the trails. Keep track of your location and your friends location by downloading the Maprika app onto your phone. Then select map by searching “more maps” and download the Pineland Farms map onto the app for future reference.
- Ski and snowshoe rentals are available any day that we are open for skiing. Fat bike rentals are available by reservation any day the Outdoor Center is open.
- The Outdoor Center’s retail space is open to a limited number of customers at a time so you can still pick-up last-minute things such as wax, gloves or a new hat. We also have a nice offering of Swix apparel and Salomon skis and boots for sale.
- Our wax room has unfortunately been turned into our rental shop for this season so we may serve our customers in a safe, friendly and efficient manner.
- We have added additional fire pits and picnic tables so we have more places along the trail to relax and warm up while remaining outside in a healthy environment.
- A new skating rink has been added to the mix and we hope to be able to provide a more consistent skating surface for all of you skating enthusiasts.
- Parking for our sledding hill is available in the lot in front of the Olivia’s Garden at Pineland Farms. This is to keep folks safe. There is no parking on the roadway to allow access to the new Pineland Farms Natural Meats facility operating near the sledding hill. If you would like to visit the Farm after please make sure purchase your 2 hour farm pass.
- Two Snow Globe tents are available for you and your family to enjoy a safe and warm space. They are for rent at $20/hour. Order takeout online, it’ll be ready in 30 minutes! Reservations can be made by calling the Market at 207.688.4539.
- Limited weekend food service will be available at our Valley Farm Cabin and at the Oak Hill Cabin so you and the family can ski out and have lunch at one of these locations.
- Come out any day to enjoy the Minuteman winter modified disc golf course. A bit more challenging in the winter but every bit as fun.
- For our veterans we offer weekly programming for free through the Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training program. VAST meets every Wednesday 9-12 for lots of different activities and comradery. Its where veterans come together!