Fort Kent Outdoor Center (FKOC)
Pineland Farms has an immediate opening for a part-time Program Coordinator in Fort Kent.
This position will require 20-25 hours per week and will require flexible hours to include evenings and weekends.
- Maintain and solicit FKOC membership
- Oversee programming
- Solicit events
- Venue development
- Maintain facilities
- Assist FKOC board as needed
- Must be reliable
- Must have excellent communication skills
Flexibility is a must as events/programs may dictate work time
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and work independently
- Must be able to perform light maintenance work around the venue, must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Salary: commensurate with experience.
Candidates are subject to a background check. Interested applicants may send cover letter and resume to:
Pineland Farms Inc., 32 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester Me. 04260 or
Email to : Matt Sabasteanski, email@example.com