Corn Maze is open until October 31
Corn Maze and Farm Pass Fall Experience!
September 4, 2020 – October, 31 2020
Visit us this fall at Pineland Farms for our annual 4-acre corn maze and farm pass! Tickets are sold every half hour between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm and give you access to our corn maze as well as a self-guided farm tour for 2 hours from your selected time.
Tickets are limited and pre-registration is required. Check-in at the Ticket Booth as you head down to the farm. $5/person.
Follow signs for the corn maze from the Pineland campus down to the farm. Parking is located across from the big white silo on the Valley Farm.
When visiting the Farm please keep these guidelines in mind:
- We are limiting the number of visitors to the corn maze according to CDC guidelines and ask for your cooperation with following all guidelines.
- Please practice social distancing at all times during your visit and keep a distance of 6 feet between household groups.
- Face coverings are recommended for visitors in the corn maze, and all visitors must wear face coverings if the 6 ft. distancing recommendation cannot be maintained.
- Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well, or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell.
- Porta-potties near the maze will be open with frequent cleanings.
Please contact the Education Department at 207-650-3031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information contact the Education Department at 207.650.3031
Photo Credit: Sam Anketell